Hello From K&J's Managed Solutions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KJMS-Chris, Mar 14, 2012.

1. KJMS-Chris

uix_expand uix_collapse

Mar 14, 2012

I would like to take a moment of your time to introduce myself and provide you with a brief introduction about K&Js Managed Solutions. K&J’s Managed Solutions has been in business for over 15+ years as a system integrator and strategic partner with Cisco, GSA Applications, West Corp, OnFood, Xerox, Microsoft, Ameriquest and many other Fortune 500 companies, providing Cost Effective Managed Solutions, Savings Programs and Managing Deployments throughout the U.S. to impact their organization.

K&J’s Managed Solutions provides a broad range of core competencies. These competencies and service offerings are the foundation of our company, and demonstrate the end-to-end capabilities and values we are able to provide small and medium size companies. In this economy I am sure you can agree that is it very important to partner and align yourself with a company that has a solid proven track record that can impact your businesses growth, provide cost savings initiatives, and have a sense of trust, knowing you can count on K&J to support your business needs.

I welcome the opportunity to learn a little about yourself, your organization, goals, and any obstacles so we can partner together to determine how K&Js Managed Solutions can impact your businesses growth.

K&J offers many services, including:

• Server Management
    • VoIP / PBX hosting / management
    • Virtual Private Servers, OpenVZ and KVM
    • Zimbra email hosting and management
    • IT Management / IT Outsourcing
    • ... plus much much more!

Thank you again for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you to start our strategic partnership.