Hello from David Smith Face Paint Lover

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dsmith, Mar 4, 2013.

1. dsmith

dsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, I am David Smith. I am new member of this Forum. I love face paint and face painting.

View attachment 1552

We started face paint and face painting products online store in 1988 in NY, US. FacePaint.com has thousands of face painting products and inspirations, including video instructions! FacePaint.com.

We are very much interested to discuss on face paint and face painting products to online users from your forum.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi David, welcome to our webmaster and business forum. I have a look at your site and it looks great, excellent domain name by the way. I hope that business is going very well for you.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello david. Welcome to BusinessAdviceforum.com. The sample of your face paint looks impressive and beautiful. I too love face-paints but only on occasions, It would be weird to use face-paint all the time :p Anyways, You can put your queries or questions about your business if you want.

4. Delgado2009

Delgado2009
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi David and welcome to Business Advice Forum community, we are really happy to see you here ... Keep posting and sharing your knowledge with us!