Hello Friends

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fionasdesigns, Apr 23, 2010.

1. fionasdesigns

fionasdesigns
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends
    I am really glad to be on this forum.

I have been designing web graphics and Print Items for the last seven years, I have express knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, CorelDraw etc.

I can design Eye Catching, Attention Grabbing and affordable Headers,Banners, Logos, E Book Covers, Software Box Designs, Landing Pages, Optin Pages, Business Cards, Fliers, Brochures, Twitter Pages, etc.

If you require graphics for your site, forums, blogs businesses pleas edo contact me with the details.

Hope my services will be required by the elite members of this forum.

Thanks a lot for reading my post.

Cheers :)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi fionasdesigns, welcome to Business Advice Forum, thanks for joining and posting your introduction. I look forward to reading more of your posts and hopefully seeing some of your designs.

On another note, you are welcome to advertise your design services free of charge in our Free Advertising Forums and in your signature here on Business Advice Forum.

3. fionasdesigns

fionasdesigns
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@seanstevens

Thanks for your kind review. I always need such encouraging words :)

@Tecknowoman:
    @Alexishost :

Thanks for visiting my website. I am still in the process of creating a new website for me and hence my website is in such a disarray. I request you to bear with me till I get the new site up and running. :)

In the meantime I have done some maintenance on the logo page so now you can check out the logos I have created for many of my satisfied clients.

@Fergal
    Thanks for your kind review
    For the time being I am giving the prices of each service here for your ready reference

Logo Design $55

Banners
    88x31, 234x60,120x90, 120x60, 125x125
    $ 11 per banner

468x60,180x150, 260x250, 300x250
    $ 16 per banner

240x400, 336x280. 250x250
    $ 21 per banner

120x600, 160x600, 728x90, Website Header
    $ 26 per banner

Business Cards $35

Twitter Backgrounds $55

Buttons $ 1 per button

You can send me the details of your requirement through the PM and I assure you that I will immediately reply to it.

Here is the url again
    http://fionasdesigns.com

Here are some testimonials from my clients can be viewed here
    http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=41965750&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro#recommendations

Some of my work can be viewed here too:
    http://fionasdesigns.webng.com/album

Thanks

4. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome aboard. We're glad to have you in this community and hope you enjoy this forum for years to come!