Hello Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jeff G, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Jeff G

Jeff G
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My name is Jeff and I've been chasing my dreams for 5 years this July. I'm now 32. I jumped of and went "all-in" in 2009 with a complete failure. I left my job, invested my entire savings, and failed. I went from 6 figures to living with my dad for the last five years. I can only admit that now, because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have created quite the skill set over the last five years. After starting my sixth project, I can bring an idea into action and have it rolling usually within a couple of months. Sticking it out has proved to be the missing link I had for a few years there. I kept giving up on my vision when things didn't go right. One thing I created in 2011 (and really gave up on until orders starting coming in) is selling and bringing in enough income to keep me floating by itself. 4 of 6 ideas were focused around e-commerce or required an extensive database and updates, but I venturing off into a tradition business, my new obsession is home-improvement related. Although I must admit, my technology skill-set is playing a role in the advancements of my current venture.

I did learn many things and I'm looking for a place to not only ask advice, but also share the knowledge I've learned from my mistakes.

My second post is going to be a mess, lol. After all, I do need some advice!

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Jeff G. Welcome to business Advice Forum :) We need to listen your experiences ont he forum..Please do share with us :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Jeff G. Welcome to BAF. Enjoy and stay active.

4. Tom_WebhostingUK

Tom_WebhostingUK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Jeff,

Welcome to forum.

5. yapsody

yapsody
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Jeff,
    Welcome to BAF !! Enjoy !! :D
    Be active !!

6. Jeff G

Jeff G
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am going to find a post and offer assistance to somebody else before asking advice on my matter. Have a wonderful weekend

7. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Jeff and welcome to business advice forum! Nice to have you amongst us all.

8. SchutteSolutions

SchutteSolutions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome, Jeff!