Hello Folks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Scrubber, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Scrubber

Scrubber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Everybody,
    The little grey box at the top suggested that I say hello so I did. My finacee and I are starting a commercial cleaning business in New York state. Seeing as this is a first for us I can only assume that there is quite alot that we don't know. Hoping to be able to find some answers and advice here. Have already learned a few things browsing the posts so let me say thanks for the site. That's all I have for now.
    Peace

2. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there Scrubber! This is a great community. I'm sure you'll find it valuable in your quest to get your business rolling.

Best of luck and see you around the forums!

• Like Like x 1
  3. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to Business Advice Forums Scrubber! Like GeekGhost said, this is a really great community of people that knows business and those who wants to learn business. Hope you enjoy the forum, we got a lot of contests happening too that you might be interested in.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Scrubber, thanks for joining Business Advice Forum. Good luck with your new cleaning business. Our members would be delighted to give you any advice and suggestions they can.

5. Tasos

Tasos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Scrubber, welcome to Business Advice Forum! Nice to meet you. Hope you'll find a lot of advice here, this is a great forum of experienced people in businesses...

:)