Hello everyone ...

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by paldev123, Oct 26, 2012.

1. paldev123

paldev123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am want to know what are the places that surly gives me a great investment benefit for my money with any hard risk of loss.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

paldev123 do you have any preference as to the type of investment that you want to make? E.g. do you want to invest in property, shares, art, or business, etc?

3. Scotian

Scotian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Private Mortgages are a great investment as long as there is good equity in the property. The interest is good, you get a monthly return and the asset protects your capital in case of none payment. There are many brokers who deal with this and ensure the credit rating of the applicants is checked etc.

4. renegadeleader

renegadeleader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think real estate is good industry to get involve with. Its low risk and high ROI as expected.

5. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well is you are looking for short term (high risk) ROI than go for stocks, bonds and shares. If you are looking for long term (safer) ROI than go for mortgage, Insurance policies etc.

6. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Paldev - risk is normally related to reward so you may need to be a little cautious about the kind of investment you select. The real estate option may well be the best for you but in this volatile market you need to think about the term of your investment - it seems less likely that you can make a substantial return in a few years, but longer term you could do well.... good luck... M.

7. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Investment in property can be a good option because everyone need house. Property price will keep on increase and difficult to drop.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You haven't been looking at the Irish property market over the last few years :) Property prices here have crashed as a result of the financial crisis.

9. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If there were one thing you could invest in that brought great rewards but had no risk loss, everyone would be investing in it. Unfortunately I don't believe one such thing exists, but if you're going to invest in something, property is normally a good way to go.