Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by banie, Feb 28, 2009.

1. banie

banie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm Banie from Shah Alam,Malaysia..I join this forum last night to seek some advice about business especially regarding to internet base business.Also hope can find some friend here..

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Banie. My Sister has been to Malaysia and she loved it. Nice to have you on board.

I hope you get the help you are seeking, please feel free to post any questions you have and we will do our best to help you.

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there banie! Welcome to BAF. :) We'll do our very best to help you out. What kind of business do you have?

4. banie

banie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Kay..actually i very new in internet marketing or internet b'ness..i involved in clickbank and adsense.In clickbank i promote paid survey.I can't state my website here coz of not enough post in this forum.Maybe next time i can put my link here for your review and comment. My problem is how to get traffic to my website.For imformation i waiting to my credit card approval to do some ppc campaign(google adwords).I know little bit about free promotion to get traffic like participate in same niche forum but my english is not good as others.Anyway thanks again for your concern..

5. banie

banie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal,I'm glad to here your sister visited and like Malaysia..

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You should be able to post a link to your site now Banie, you could also add it to your signature.