Hello everyone - sarahfriedlander from GoBee.com.au

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sarahfriedlander, Nov 9, 2012.

1. sarahfriedlander

sarahfriedlander
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone - I just wanted to introduce myself here.

With almost 10 years experience in high tech marketing, I've worked for many companies in Silicon Valley including Apple, Adobe Mozilla, Seagate and Stanford. As of two years ago I have relocated to Santiago, Chile and have been focusing my talents on growing start-ups, and interacting with other entrepreneurs.

I'm currently working for GoBee, a Sydney based company offering practical and high-quality business education instruction for entrepreneurs and small business owners.

In the meantime, I look forward to learning more from this forum and am free to lend a hand with any and all things marketing.

Cheers!

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Sarah! Welcome to BAF Forums! We're so glad to have you here. Your expertise can be of help here in our forums and of course a lot of our members here will be happy to help you in all things marketing. :)

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Sarah, thanks for joining and posting your comprehensive introduction. You have excellent experience, which is most welcome and appreciated on our community. I've previously liked Start-Up Chile on FaceBook - are you connected with it at all?

4. sarahfriedlander

sarahfriedlander
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone - I just wanted to introduce myself here.

With almost 10 years experience in high tech marketing, I've worked for many companies in Silicon Valley including Apple, Adobe Mozilla, Seagate and Stanford. As of two years ago I have relocated to Santiago, Chile and have been focusing my talents on growing start-ups, and interacting with other entrepreneurs.

I'm currently working for GoBee, a Sydney based company offering practical and high-quality business education instruction for entrepreneurs and small business owners.

In the meantime, I look forward to learning more from this forum and am free to lend a hand with any and all things marketing.

Cheers!

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi sarahfriedlander, welcome to BAF

6. Barney

Barney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi sarahfriedlander, welcome to BAF I hope you find it to your sadisfaction. The world of business is going Glocal as people from anywhere in the world are now only a click. Anyone now going into business must be aware of this and be able to take advantage of this.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member