Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by alirex, Oct 8, 2009.

1. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everybody

I am from India , 29 year old . Profession wise i am Civil Engineer but love to design and run websites specially forums. I got this forum from one of my partner in my forum so here i am. Hope i got some good knowledge and friend here.

Regards
    Alirex

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Alirex, thanks for joining and posting, you are most welcome here.

What type of forum do you own?

3. Digital

Digital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Buddy welcome to forums, I am also new to this. And this forum is good.

4. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanx for the warm welcome Admin. Nice to meet you.

My forum is most of the time based on PTC Sites as the users are active in PTC , but we are posting Adsense Support and Tips with World wide entertainment , knowledge etc

i have bunch of forums and blogs in which few are good rest are either under construction or stuggling to accuire some place.

Right this forum is really good. Nice to meet you. :)

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks alirex. How do you find the experience of running more than one forum? Do you ever think that your time might be better spent focusing on just one forum? Don't get me wrong I'm not suggesting that there is anything wrong with having more than one, I own more than one forum myself.

6. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not very difficult for me actually still i have plenty of time to concentrate on my actual work as a profession i am Highway Engineer and few days back i got selected for One of biggest firm of Sultanate Of Oman name GALFAR.

My forums most of the time are in Venture with friends bcoz i believe in sharing the knowledge , ideas and same time revenue. So Most of the forums which rock the floor are having 2 or more then 2 partners and all are doing work sincerely and in few forums we have staff who are nice and cooperative and doing good work. In return we are paying them.

Online work was my hobby before but when it turns professional i too dont know but its a really good experience so far and thanx to Almighty and my friends for the success i got in online work.

7. shiki

shiki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi! I'm also new here. Got referred by someone from another site. This forum is very informative. I love it here already! Cheers!

8. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you be active and share your knowledge with us. :D

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Congratulations, that's great news, good luck with it. I also agree with you that forums are generally more successful when there are a few people working hard to make them successful. Glad to hear that everything is working out for you.

10. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you , you seems nice guy and genuine person. I will feel happy if anytime i can help u. you can mail me whenever u need help , i will try to proof my friendship towards you.

Thanx once again.