Hello Dear Friends

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bufinpaos, Jan 29, 2013.

1. bufinpaos

bufinpaos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Dear Friends,

This is my first post and I am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, I would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Bufin Paos & I'm new to this site. I am a new comer & have just put forward my first step in the vast & fast world of Internet & Web. I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain & share whatever I have. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot.

I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobbies include watching movies, listening music & making friends.

That's it friends!

Have a Nice Time!
    Bufin Paos.

2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the BAF, Bufin..You have come at the right place to start with and explore this vast cyber space..

This platform has helped me not only to increase my knowledge base but also value addition to my skills...Hope you will have nice time here...

Enjoy :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Bufin, welcome to Business Advice Forum. Thanks for your kind words and for introducing yourself, I hope you enjoy your time here.