Hello- can I ask a favour?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by elspeth, Apr 1, 2013.

1. elspeth

elspeth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there- I was wondering if you might help me by answering my questionnaire for my dissertation, it only takes 5 mins and would be invaluable to me! qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9X1iDlDGMO18PQh Thanks in advance!

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just opened the link and completed the Survey. It was interesting. I hope it helped. Would you like to ask or know anything? Then you can create a thread and lets us know.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did the survey. It's interesting.

As a researcher myself I know one thing is critical: Different roles of respondents might respond to the questions differently (different perspective), so it's good to see you trying to categorize respondents into "consumers", "managers" etc. One little point related to this, I did not find a more suitable category for myself so I chose consumer, but I think I could also categorize myself into "small business owner", or "non profit organizer", etc, which might be more relevant to corporate culture, the subject of interest...

• Like Like x 1
  4. scottbaird

scottbaird
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have opened your website link and it was really interesting.

5. elspeth

elspeth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi! Thanks for the feedback and answering :). Will try and see if I can change a few things around.