Hello businessadviceforum members and admins

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ankur625, Feb 15, 2013.

1. ankur625

ankur625
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello businessadviceforum Members and Admins,

I'm Ankur webmaster and PHP developer. I love to play PC Games. I joined this forum to promote my product.

Regards,
    Ankur

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello ankur. Welcome to BAF forums! So, you are a PHP developer? Can you tell me about what you can do in php or any devs you made in php?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome Ankur, I've met you on Forum Promotion and it's great to see you here on Business Advice Forum. I hope you enjoy and profit from your time with us.

4. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around here as I'm sure you're going to love this forum. :)

5. ankur625

ankur625
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal thanks for starting such a wonderful forum. I appreciate your work for giving small business an opportunity/a platform to expose their business. I'll give my best to make this forum full of good contents (beside promoting my product). I love to share my SEO and SMO knowledge which will definitely help new members.

devilbatista, Yep, I', PHP developer. Previously I built web applications only for me. but now I want to built and sell my web application myself and also wants to provide an opportunity for others (By providing reseller plan) to start their own business. I've approx 2 yrs experience in PHP and MySQL and comfortable to built any web application. I can also implement JavaScript, Jquery and AJAX effects in the project. Overall I love being a freelancer :)

• Like Like x 1