Hello and happy to be here :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ACrackerII, Feb 2, 2012.

1. ACrackerII

ACrackerII
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking forward to meeting and making friends here. Also hoping to find sound advice and release business frustration. I am in the process of "trying" to start my new business but keep running into brick walls. I've owned 4 successful businesses and this 5th one is kicking my butt. To make a long story short, I ride a Harley and I have long hair. After searching and buying everything I could find to contain my hair while riding, I designed and made what I needed. Little did I know that tons of people have been looking for the same thing. People stop me everywhere I go when I wear it. I actually have to take it off when I am with friends so we can enjoy ourselves. Needless to say, I am trying to market them but I cannot find anyone to sew them. Any help or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

FYI...I am new to forums. :)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum ACrackerII, thanks for joining and posting. If you post any questions you have in our relevant business forum sections you should receive helpful replies from our members.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello there ACrackerII! Welcome to BAF forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here. And I'd be happy to make friends with you :)

• Like Like x 1