Hello all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by showmethe$, May 2, 2014.

1. showmethe$

showmethe$
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My name is Danielle. I joined the Business Advice Forums as a way to bounce things off of people, get feedback, and hopefully help others in return! I am currently working on multiple projects (a huge part of my downfall) from working an MLM site to selling adult toys on ebay to studying medical transcription. I want to use the MT as a way to make money on an as needed basis. The same with the MLM. Money is the more immediate need (gotta pay those bills you know! LOL) My heart is really in my adult business.

I have an MBA from Kaplan University. When I'm not trying to make money online, I spend time with my dog & my boyfriend. My ultimate goal is to make enough money to work from home full time with my own business allowing me the freedom to travel.

2. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there showmethe$. Nice having you here. Looking forward reading your posts. Welcome to BAF. Enjoy and stay active.

3. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! showmethe$, I am glad and welcome you to BAF. Right here, we share what we specialize to each other. Thus, it makes us explore things, which is someone is never know before.

There are lots of thread that you can find what it can respond to yours.

See you then,

4. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF. Enjoy and stay active.