Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by link7881, Feb 17, 2009.

1. link7881

link7881
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi to all. I am new in this forum but my sister is not (youbetcha1018).:) We are using the same PC at home. Anyway, I am a single mom of 2 lovely children. And raising them all by myself is really difficult. I sell houses as a way of living. I hope that I would be of any help to all here. Thanks.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Link and welcome to Business Advice Forum. Thanks for joining and I look forward to seeing more of your posts..

Congratulations on the work you are doing brining up your children.

How is the house selling business going for you?

I haven't seen Youbetcha1018 here for sometime. She was a valuable member and would be most welcome back. Please do PM me if she has any difficulty accessing her account.

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hiya, link7881, lovely to meet you! Welcome to BAF. :) I imagine your job isn't the easiest one in the world right now, given the economy. Where's that sis of yours been hiding anyway? I haven't seen her for awhile.

4. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the Business Advice Forum Link7881. Yup, we haven't seen Youbetcha1018 for quite some time. Kindly tell her we said hello. :)

How's your real estate business going along?

5. link7881

link7881
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi again. My sister is very busy with her online jobs and is currently attending somethings in her day job as a radio jock.:) She is really busy making money. As we all know, global recession hits the Philippines so bad. So, we need to work harder than before. I told her that you guys are looking for her and she said Hi to all. She would log in soon as she finds time.:) Thanks everyone for welcoming me here.

6. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's good to hear that she's doing well, link7881. The recession's hitting hard everywhere for sure. Hope we can help you out here in whatever way possible to make it a smoother ride. :) Being a mom's about the hardest job in the world, I reckon.