Hello All - James Google

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jamesgoogle, Sep 29, 2011.

1. jamesgoogle

jamesgoogle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and i've recently set up an online business and I have a few questions on how to go about it.

Where an actual store people would pass by and see it, an online store works differently and its difficult for me to advertise to my required public

how would I go about doing this? I understand buying unique traffic visitors is one way, but what else can I do ?

Any help would be great

James

2. johnclark

johnclark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello friends,
    I am here to share my ideas with you.

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF,

Both actual store and online store require marketing strategic and promotion. In web store, we have unique visitor, return visitor, click through rate and conversion rate. In order to get more new visitor, we need implement SEO and link building strategic.

Buying traffic is good for instant result, but in a long run it is too costing. For long term planing, you can build reputation in forum, facebook and twitter, then refer those visitor to your web store.

Next, run on site SEO. By create more unique content, it can attract search engine to indexing your site, for relevant query search engine will put your site to top search. For better result, you can consider to listing your store at coupon site.

4. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi welcome to BAF glad to have you here,Hope this forum will be helpful to you.