Have Your Tried This Article Spinner?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by Andym, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to know some of the best article spinners that are available. I also want reviews from members who have used some of those spinners.

I have discovered one fabulous online spinner... which is available for free http://topicmarks.com. It doesn't works entirely like a spinner but somewhat similar.

2. monica

monica
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm using TheBestSpinner for 6 months now and it does its job ok. I tried to find some spinner programs for free online, but I couldn't find one that would work just fine, be easy to browse and figure out. TBS is around $70 per year, so it's not that expensive. It's not perfect, because it has some errors from time to time, but you're not in a real danger to lose your spin for good.

3. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am not using any article spinner, i mean i would rather revise it myself or write a new different article with my own idea. I know that article spinner is helpful, but i really can't say it is.

4. lizatailor23

lizatailor23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

I tried it for awhile, but didn't like the results. Ironically it took me as long or longer to get the quality article I wanted than if I wrote it myself.

That sold me on doing it the old-fashion way. I afraid unless article spinners improve dramatically soon they may go the way of 8-track players and buggy whips. I say that because Google and most top article directories are clamping down harder on spun articles.

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article spinner softwares are just a waste of time since the results doesn't make any sense. It's a lot better to revise it on your own words or write a new content based on the articles you read.

6. monica

monica
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree it takes more time, but when you have to make many different versions of the same article it gets boring and annoying after the first 5. Plus, it's a good way to improve your writing skill, by learning more synonyms or at least some more phrases. It's boring as well to use a spinner software and annoying after a while. I work with it from time to time, when I get different tasks that ask me for it.
    Yet when you're using a good software it's easier, you don't have to revise everything. It gets it right enough times not to get on your nerves.

7. golf_support

golf_support
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HI please let us know some spinner sites

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why do you need one? Can't you use the article spinner on your brain?

9. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've tried a few article spinners, some free and some paid, but I've never even heard of the one above.

10. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have bad experience with the article spinner, they seems not giving good article as I expected. Therefore, I prefer to write manually or hire a writer

11. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which one? My post is directly above yours. ;)

12. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

13. vikasjammy

vikasjammy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you really want to have a good article spinner ..i would rather suggest you go for ...Bestspinner....Its the best i have used in my life.

14. karoshio

karoshio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Someone care to explain what exactly an article spinner is an it's purpose?

15. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rewrite articles.

16. NikiRebin

NikiRebin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@karoshio:

An article spinner is a bit of software where you can enter a bunch of alternate phrases/words along with your original article in order for the program to create a bunch of "new" articles by cannibalizing the original into various permutations. Different ones work in different ways, but to be honest the whole practice leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's a pretty inefficient way of trying to cheat the system, and many article marketing experts will tell you that it simply doesn't translate into more sales. It is considered unethical by most article directories, and may well get you banned. I'm a big believer in original content, and in respecting my readers. Since my business is based upon my personal authority and information, I can't afford to put out shoddy recycled content even if it's only for backlinks. Just something to consider before you spend any of your money on such programs.

17. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The result always don't make sense.

18. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Spinner also helps you to summarize huge amount of content. Like topicmarks does... you can easily list down the quick facts from the whole article... this makes your reading easier and quicker!!

19. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But does it give you articles with good sentence construction and grammar? I guess not.

20. renzkurts

renzkurts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't. :p