Have you used iWriter?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Maxtroy, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Maxtroy

uix_expand uix_collapse

Apr 21, 2013
    I am a new blogger and although I can write articles I prefer to outsource it. I am using iWriter for the last few months and find it very good. I was using Fiverr in the beginning and got some decent articles but iWriter is even cheaper and has many more facilities an features.

Articles can be reordered by rejecting it if they are not good and a different writer writes it each time it is rejected. Once an article is accepted, the money is deducted from your account. Rejected articles are not charged and you can also retract your orders at any time before the article is written.

If you like any particular writer and would like to retain him or her, you can send articles directly to him or her without it being given to all writers at once.

Another reason that I use iWriter is because you can also get eBooks written for cheap, and if you would like articles to be rewritten that is also available on the site. French, German and Spanish articles can also be ordered on iWriter. If you have any special instructions for the writers you can give all those details in the description.