Have you tried Email Marketing?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by HiteshMistry, May 14, 2013.

1. HiteshMistry

HiteshMistry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello

I would like to hear from businesses that have tried Email Marketing, What results they obtained, what Tools they use etc

Thanks

Hitesh

2. jeff123

jeff123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have tried email marketing in the past and results obtained were good

Though too much marketing may irritate the customers and they may remove from there subscriber list

but on big occasions which can benefit the clients like if you launch a new products and you think that can be beneficial for clients and they may be interested in it at that point you should try it.

3. HiteshMistry

HiteshMistry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks

What software did you use?

4. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you try to do email marketing, you should have targeted database of emails. Sending emails to unrelated customers are worthless. You can get huge benefit if you do it in right way. People will be happy if they are getting something by email what they are interested.

5. Rachel S

Rachel S
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I am using this marketing strategy to promote my business. You must take a time to think about the time and effort involved in structuring a direct to consumer or direct to business to business campaign using another method. So this email marketing is more beneficial than others.
    I am still using "Autoresponder" a great tool for email marketing. You also can try this :)

Thank you !!!
    Rachel !!!

6. HiteshMistry

HiteshMistry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Rachel

7. Rachel S

Rachel S
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I always prefer Email marketing and do this for my business promotion. Today this method is utilized by thousands of businesses of all sizes across the globe. I prefer this because,

• Its low cost.
    • Target fan of your brand,
    • Segmentation
    • Calls to action
    • Allows you to organize connections'
    • Reduces time, cost and effort.
    • It's completely customizable.
    • Reinforces personal connections.
    • Driving more sales conversions.

Thank you :)

Rachel !!!

8. Lindsey Baker

Lindsey Baker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I have been working for last 2years in Email marketing company, Most of the people's are looking for Email Database to build the company or increase their business ROI.
    Email Marketing it does not just send a Mail to person, apart from it gives more information about your Brand or Business company growth.
    They are many Email campaigns Tools were you find for free and paid version Example:
    Free Tools
    1.Litmus
    2.Interspire - Demo Version
    3.PutsMail
    4.FreeFormatter.com
    5.IsValid.org
    Paid Tools
    1.Arial Software.com
    2.Interspire
    3.ConstantContact
    4.MailChimp
    5.Sublime Text

Thank you
    Lindsey

9. icetomeetyou

icetomeetyou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's hard to go past MailChimp if you wish to start email marketing, i find their templates a real bonus when starting my email campaigns.

10. Mikehedge8

Mikehedge8
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I even don't know how email marketing works. Though I am trying to learn about email marketing for 1 month. Hope I can learn it. I have heard about Mail Champ. How it this one?

11. Neha Acharya

Neha Acharya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I have tried Email Marketing and it has been a good try. Email marketing is a great tool because most people need to be engaged multiple times before they buy. It’s been around for years, and is still one of the strongest ways to engage potential and current customers. Give people a compelling reasons to subscribe and then continually send great content so they don’t unsubscribe. Encourage them to return to your website on a regular basis by showing them what they’ve missed since they last visited -- perhaps it’s a new product, blog posts, whitepapers, videos, or something else.

#11 Neha Acharya, May 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  12. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We've recently tried email marketing with our custom made CRM and emailing tool.

The results are good as of the moment as our company built close to 40k email list two years ago. They just didn't know what to do with them before I came in. Conversion also grew.

Pro Tips:

Learn how to make buyer profile and personas - This is to avoid having a low open rate and CTR and getting your IP address blocked by ISP's.
    Segment your list - If you are not familiar with list segmentation based on buyer's journey, I suggest you check out Hubspot's email and inbound marketing training program. This will help a lot.
    Spend more time in crafting your headline - This is one of the determining factors in email marketing. Headlines are the reason why people click. And if you have great headlines you're good to go.
    Be extremely organize - Email marketing is a daunting strategy because there's a lot of moving parts. You have to segment the list, craft headlines, analyze open and click through rate, track the results etc. So before anything else, you need to prepare everything for a smoother campaign.

13. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did give it a try but failed massively. The thing that did not work for me was the inboxing part, as I was not able to bypass the spam triggers to reach the prospects inbox.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You need to compile your own email list, rather than buying one from an outside vendor. There are various ways to do this, including ads that send responders to a landing page created for the email campaign, and/or Calls-To- Action on your own website. Of course, you have to have something of value to send out, such as a newsletter.

15. Naina Patel

Naina Patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is a best source you can connect with. It can reach through each and every aspect over the globe, I myself use Email Marketing as primary media. Make sure that the content you write in Email should be impressive and worth to read. You need a good quality data now to get your mails done, you can try some tools such as Leadlake or Mailchimp. Both are really good tools that gives you very much sophiticated data.

16. Jeddy

Jeddy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I've used paid marketing tools before--MailChimp, Clickback, Constantcontact to market a platform to clients. I also set up drip marketing campaigns with links to apply for the platform and I found that while prospects were interested and clicking on the links they were not engaged enough to apply.

17. J_Liu

J_Liu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been using Mailchimp and Ninja Outreach. These are my top two because they're both easy to navigate and I love the templates.

18. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I have been using email marketing for quite a while now. I prefer Ninja Outreach then MailChimp. Since both are paid services, I'd say the results are worth the cost of the tools.

19. felipe pinto

felipe pinto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion, use Pitchbox (excelent for SEO) or Mailshake. Both of them help you mailing, both send automated and customized emails in a personal or massive way.

20. f_rebolledo

f_rebolledo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here where I work we do a lot of emailing campaigns, its a service we do for companies looking to increase their sales. What we do is use sales navigator in Linkedin (for this, you have to buy Linkedin premium) looking for an exact profile of customer we are interested in (or our clients costumer profile), like every manager of human resources of a certain location. Then we build the email thinking of what we want from them as a response and what they could want from what we are offering. Normally 30% of our mails are opened and a 4% of responses, but it depends of what we are offering and to whom.