Have a look at my website please!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by alom, Jul 12, 2017.

1. alom

alom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cheers,

Hope you are all good

Would you spend a couple of minutes of your spare time and review my website. Just looking for people with a good experience in building affiliate marketing sites. I launched mine a while ago and currently growing traffic on it. Is it readable enough? Maybe my texts are not compelling to catch people's attention. Here is the website:

http://www.bestpennystocks2017.com

Appreciate your thoughts as well as criticism

Many thanks

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In my opinion, both pages are way too long. You now have a veeeeeeery loooooong webpage that links to another veeeeeeery looooooong webpage, which finally links to a newsletter subscription page. That's way too much work!!
    You would be better off with a shorter page, and use the information on the current page to create a PDF. On the shorter page, hit just a few highlights that will inspire visitors to enter their email to request the PDF, which they would go to when they hit "submit". The PDF would then include a single link to the newsletter subscription page.

3. rwong

rwong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Alom,

I just scanned through your home page. The content has your personal story and has a lot of technical terms. The immediate question that pops into my heads is "who is your target audience?" Or put it another way "what level of penny stock trading experience should someone have when reading your content?"