Has anyone used Worldcore?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Rachel Banks, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Rachel Banks

Rachel Banks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promtional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    Hi everyone! I need a payment gateway for mass payments for my affiliate program and I found Worldcore in google advertising.Their fees look nice for me and quick approval seems attractive as well. I did some research and couldn’t find any bad word about them but it would be perfect if someone confirms an experience with them. I opened an account already and got it verified but our company transaction volume is pretty high so I want to do a deeper research before switching my transactions to Worldcore.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PrashantBhurke

PrashantBhurke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before selecting any payment gateway for your business, I would like to suggest you to do some analysis on major payment gateway in your region. There are some factors like multi currency facility, international transaction facility, EMI facility, security measures, etc. This will help you to select better and secured payment gateway for your business.

3. Kaviyak

Kaviyak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with the views mentioned about because Payment Gateway has a lot of parameters in different countries. It is best to be safe with your money than be sorry later.

4. eden100

eden100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Worldcore is a good option for payment gateway. I am also using it and i have satisfied with its security. I can withdraw money from ATM with worldcore at very cheap rates.

#4 eden100, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2016