Hallo from New Zealand

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by harryt, Jun 11, 2012.

1. harryt

harryt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,

I am a business coach, lecture in business (leadership, applied management +) and do online marketing. I live in Auckland and most of my business in conducted with small business owners. I hope to learn some tips and tricks on this forum and hopefully contribute some of my insight.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Harry, thanks for joining. Good to meet you here and I hope that your coaching business is going well for you. Your experience and knowledge would be most beneficial to us all here on BAF.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Harry. :) Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy staying here at BAF.

Regards,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 1
  4. sayitproud

sayitproud
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Harry. It's a nice place here from what I've experienced. And you sound like you have a background that might give you some great wisdom to offer all of us as well. I look forward to reading your posts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. harryt

harryt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any advice on what would be useful to the forum is welcome. I can write good articles, and also can provide some good how-to advice. In particular I like to remind people to focus and keep things simple. For instance, in the world of internet marketing you can get caught up in the moment and the excitement of it all, but not think about whether your activities is delivering what you truly value and want out of life.

6. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Harryt and welcome to our forum. Surely you can learn a lot of new things here. Probably new internet marketing techniques that you can teach with your students. Hope you enjoy your stay in here.

7. ScottJames

ScottJames
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Harry! Welcome to the forum nice to meet you I'm doing job as a internet marketing expert......