Haccp

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by NealAAL, Oct 18, 2009.

1. NealAAL

NealAAL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had a canteen up until May 31, 2009. We had to close as our lease contract was not renewed by the new owners of the unit we were renting. We haven't been able to start again as yet but certainly looking forward to do so. In our efforts to improve our service and food safety, I came across this acronym HACCP. I've forgotten what it stands for, does anyone in this forum have any idea?

2. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. NealAAL

NealAAL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many Thanks seanstevens

Thank you seanstevens. I have visited the website through your link and it was indeed very informative. My next goal now is to find the capital needed for it. In the meantime I'm trying to create a business were I can sell my artwork through the internet. I did enjoy the time I had with the canteen. We had lots of customers as we catered to a large telco company here in Manila. Sadly we were just renting the place we were using. When the owner sold it, the new one didn't renew our contract. Last news I had was that he had built his own food business!

4. jackquality

jackquality
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi every body

We can find this info by using search box in the top of website

or use term: keywords site:abc.com at Google.com. Google is everything.

Best regards