H1 tag Issue on Website.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by angelajason06, Oct 10, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys, Hope you are doing well. :)

I have a problem, I have a Website that does not have any H1 tag. As we are doing SEO and you all know how Important H1 is in onpage SEO. We Added an H1 when this appeared on website, the Client Said he does not like this Heading on the website. So we Removed that. I want to ask if there is any Alternate way to add H1 tag. Like Its not show on the Web page but in page source???

The Website is wordpress CMS. I also saw that Hiding H1 is Considered as Blackhat SEO??
    Please Suggest me some Legal ways resolve this Problem.

2. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Actually, I take that back, I didn't figure it out. The H1 tag still isn't being recognized by our SEO tools and it's being seen in the Lynx Viewer but not read as an H1 tag. This is what we added in the column element, and have since removed...

[call_to_action text="<h1>Cutting-Edge GPS Tracking Systems & Devices</h1>" btn_title="" btn_link="" class=""]

3. saurabh_saxena

saurabh_saxena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, if you used H1 tag and hiding it then it will consider as black-hat trick. So its better to avoid this. Create a unique page-title with title meta-tag and then no need to use H1 tag.

4. amrapaliasia

amrapaliasia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

H1 tag also known as sub title tag for website and including main product or services subtitle that is consider as priority basis for search engine but you can add only one h1 tags for each web pages of website.

5. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you reduce the size of H1 tag in wordpress by way of inline CSS also you can remove margin and padding size and can add other features to it such as font color etc.

• Like Like x 1