GUYS, I really need help, I've been set a business course work it's basically this

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by chicken541, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicken541

chicken541
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unit: 2 busness resources

for this assesment you will take on the role of a hr mangager at a local bank. you have been invited to careers evening at moseley school this is predominatly for year 10 and 11 students. the careers advisor would like you to prepare a talk about recruitment and selection at local bank. In order to do this you need to prepare a leaflet and recruitment documentation.

(basically pick a real life bank)

Your leaflet should include the following:

.A brief introduction to the business
    .A summary of the types of employment within the business
    .An explanation of the recruitment and selection process with emphasis on the purpose and contents of job advertisements, job descriptions and person specifications. these should be supported with annotated example of a job advertisement, job description and person specification from the selected organisation.

PLEASE HELP???? :(

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What help are you looking for chicken541, do you have any specific questions?

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If this is part of a business course you are taking in school, it is up to you to study and do the work for yourself. You will learn nothing if you ask others to do your homework for you. Having said that, Fergal is correct. If you have an actual business, and you are stuck on a specific aspect of an activity, you can ask your question. However, as I said before, it is not up to others to do the project for you.
    Your second post has been deleted because profanity, even implied, is not necessary, nor will it be tolerated.
    This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.