Guestblogit.com contact?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Rocky, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does any know a way to contact http://www.guestblogit.com? The contact form on the site is of little help and so is their Twitter handle.
    Any help is appreciated.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checked in whois and was able to get a name and address for the person who owns the URL. I obviously cannot give that to you here, but if you think it will help, I can send you a PM.

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The last update on that page was in Sept 2012, I doubt it will be of any use either.

I got that information from Whois and mailed that person but still have to hear from him.

The issue is that if you use their service you have to upload content which I did but after getting it published the content still stays in their archives which can be accessed by others. I need to get my content off from the archives but there is no way to do it using the site.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Rocky, if they are hosting your content without your permission and you can't get a response from them, then I'd suggest contacting their web host. The host is the one who is actually storing the content and they have a responsibility for hosting it. Responsible hosts will remove inappropriate content from their servers, so that approach may well work for you. You can see from this link that they are hosted by Servint. You can find the appropriate contact email for Servint at the bottom right of this page, in the "Acceptable Use" section.

I've successfully dealt with website hosts in the past, to have content removed from their servers and Servint are a reputable company so they should comply with your request. Please do let me know if you feel there is anything I can do to help.

6. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal, I would wait for sometime and see if they respond. However, I'm not sure if approaching their host would be useful as the content on the site is not inappropriate but there should be a way to remove it which is missing and that affects us as the content is valuable and cannot be left lying there.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Rocky I don't know the nature of the content, but if it is your content and it is published without your permission, I would expect that Servint would be happy to remove it from their servers. Good luck with it, hopefully you will get a response from the website soon.

8. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just wanted to check if you actually had any luck with this? I have had my content stolen before and got no where from trying to get it removed.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Martin, did you try contacting both the site owner and the website host?

10. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But I can see the contact us form, Do you need direct contact number ? You can try to reach them using their social profiles