Guest Posting

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by James12smith, Feb 25, 2014.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a Pagerank 3 website, I need to activate submitting guest posting, what is the best way to receive guest posts, I installed wordpress plugin but captcha not working while submitting, any ideas ?

2. Sean_DeSilva

Sean_DeSilva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend against allowing direct content submission. Most guest posts I get are of mediocre quality or worse. I just have people email me their guest posts for review and probably exclude the vast majority of them.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Sean_DeSilva makes an excellent point. Because of the proliferation of mediocre guest posts, obviously written to create backlinks, guest posting has been getting increased scrutiny from Google. If someone decides to use guest posting, it must be a well-written, informative article, by a recognized authority in their business. Rather than accept guest posts, you would be better off creating your own blog posts.

4. ShivJaiswaL

ShivJaiswaL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello friend, If you are looking forward to guest posting then you must see Matt cutts recent video over "guest posting".

5. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can search for guest posting in various forums like Myblogguest, Guestcrew and Guestr. These forums are meant only for guest blogging services where you can expose your blog to numerous guest blogging platforms.

6. springsnow

springsnow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If the guest posts bring you traffic, the answer is yes.

7. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can search the blogs which allow the guest posting on the Google. Post only the quality content because spammers are not appreciate by the Google webmasters.

8. MikePNV

MikePNV
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

HI :)

This is a good ideea but you need to find a way to filter the posts cause there won't be 100% quality postings

9. sanjuk61

sanjuk61
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Give the author account to people. they can directly submit the article in your site after review you approved the article.

10. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OP, I wouldn't advice you to accept guest posts directly this way, instead create a "submit your guest post" page in your blog and mention the detailed rules and regulations and at the end ask them to contact and send the request to your email.

11. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd recommend to not really depend on guest posts, maybe accepting a really nice content once or twice a month would be okay. Most of guest post submissions are purely for traffic, it's better to really earn the respect of your readers by posting an informative article that will make them frequent visitors to your site. ;)