Guest posting site

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Elford, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Elford

Elford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I recently discovered this site bloggingislife.com, it's a tech site and they accept guest posts and paid posts, I'll like to know if it has enough quality before I can use it, can anybody please give me more review about bloggingislife.com, is it worth it?
    Thanks

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That really depends on what you want to achieve from using it. Can you please tell us a little more about your objective for it?

3. Elford

Elford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I have to make some guest posting for my tech site and this site offer both guest and paid posting. So, I just want to know that if I make paid posting on this site. Is it worth for my money.
    Thanks for your reply

4. MasBro

MasBro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not sure how much it costs, but I wouldn't spend too much money on guest posting unless your post has the potential to draw a lot of traffic. I certainly wouldn't do it just for the link. If you're looking for traffic, there should be plenty of other sites where you can post for free. You can also post in forums and social media. I would weigh the cost against the potential benefit or revenue you'll receive from it. how does that cost measure up against marketing like, say, paid advertising?

5. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It does look worthy of paying too much for a post. If you can get it for free then you can go ahead. Or else try sites like postjoint and myblogguest for finding good guest blogs.

6. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd rather suggest try to guest post to on high authority sites like SEJ, sitepronews etc.. You will massive traffic and rank boost. But it'll be expensive.

7. kazoone

kazoone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your posts are good enough, you probably shouldn't have to worry about paying. Just make your content irresistible, unique and with some pictures or video.