Guest blogging.

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by Jerlene, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a blog owner do you offer guests the ability to make blog posts on your blog? Why or why not?

I used to for the sake of traffic and revenue but for my site it didn't really make a difference in the traffic or revenue so I stopped.

2. kimjolly

kimjolly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a reference of website bizoppsfornewbies.com but how can i make money online from this site

#2 kimjolly, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  3. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can you make money online with what site? The site that you referenced? I don't know. I don't click on random links. Sorry.

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I didn't allow guest posting as I don't want my users go somewhere else. I however tried guest posting to some other blogs.

5. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well can you tell us what niche is your blog focused? It depends actually on how you handle guest posts. I guess it also should have an edge that people will definitely have to read it.

Well it has it's positive and negative side. It depends on what side you want.

6. rashell

rashell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From the pas few years Guest Blogging acts as a general technique in highly targeted traffic to a blog or website. There are infinite numbers of guest bloggers that are using these techniques of guest posting either for their personal websites or for their clients on internet.
    Guest blogging has become the best and fastest way to make an unknown blog popular in the online market.It's a very useful and simple way to make a website or blog popular by guest posting. You can get targeted clients traffic,can build good relationships with famous and prominent bloggers and their readers,this will also help you in establishing yourself as an expertize in your field and you can easily get quality backlinks that will help you in increasing your website rank better on various search engines.

*This is a very simple way to promote your business online and helps in exposing your blogsite.
    *One way to do it better is to welcome the new readers from the guest blog so for that create a pillar post on your blog.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I do. Guest posting/blogging can help you not only generate traffic but different ideas coming from your guest writers. But make sure that you moderate and know well what your writers are writing about. It lets you spread your blog thru people's thoughts and contents and they also generate back traffic from your blog. But this does not apply to all kinds of blog.

For revenue, yep you can benefit in terms of revenue through Adsense.

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My blog is also where I want my clients to find out about my services. and i don't want my potential clients to stray away. This is why I didn't allow guest posting on it.

9. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I think it depends entirely on the nature and subject matter of the blog. I have not sought or accepted guest posts in the past for my main blog, but I have several smaller niche blogs where I simply don't have the time or interest to post regularly. If I had someone who wanted to write a quality post on a relevant topic, I would be very likely to accept it on those blogs.

One of the problems is that few people write at a quality level that needs no editing. If I have to spend much time editing a post to meet my standards, I figure I might just have well spent the time writing a post myself.

10. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My blog was on SEO.

11. nishantdon

nishantdon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, m a blogger. But I only allow those guest posts that r related to my niche and those who don't look like advertisements.

12. yourokcproperty

yourokcproperty
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

My blog is also where I want my clients to find out about my services. and i don't want my potential clients to stray away.

13. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I approve guest posting if they manu writting unique content related to my post, otherwise i unapproved.

14. driansmith

driansmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I would assume that if your blog is legitimate and you are posting relevant articles then you would want to welcome guest bloggers. Although the extra work involved in keeping out spam might be a bit of a nightmare.

15. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is one thing that would be ideal for my own blog, it would certainly increase it's popularity somewhat.

16. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guest blogging can can help you from online credibility and increase traffic to your site or blog. It has just about the same advantages as article marketing and originates higher quality links than article submission.

17. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have some blogs, one on movies (PR3), one on China business (Pr2) and one on SEO (not open for guest blogging). I don't use evil "no-follow", but they are all in Swedish. I will start an english blog on movies soon. I am open for guest posts and can take english or translate articles if they are good enough.

Mostly, I have sold posts with links to entertainment and gambling sites. I also guest blog sometimes, but it's mostly for SEO reasons as well. My experience is that guest posting mostly gives very little traffic. A quite good blog with ok traffic wrote an article on me and my movie blog. Sure, people read it, but the traffic was ridiculous. I had expected ten times more than that. But this is how the internet work in reality. It's very tough to get traffic if you don't write on exactly the "right" subjects.

18. dhfjhdf

dhfjhdf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can you make money online with what site? The site that you referenced? I don't know. I don't click on random links. Sorry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. amcnaron

amcnaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In a strictly traffic and back linking sense is there any additionally value of guest blogging to a Press Release?

I am interested in spreading my content and ideas through Guest Blogging, but want to find the appropriate site to post on. I am open to suggestions of relevant sites that welcome guest blogs, if you have any recommendations. Thanks.

20. amcnaron

amcnaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A tough and true lesson I am still learning.