Guest Bloggers or Writers.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kiwistech, Jan 15, 2015.

1. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to post my guest blogs in IT based websites. I want to ask my friends here for their suggestions regarding which IT website is allowing guest blogging and they will like to accept my guest blogs or not?

thank you,

2. thinkglow

thinkglow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you better start looking for blogs on Google about IT. I do article writing with niche in business so I often look for blogs related to that and talk to webmasters about guest blogging.

3. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello could you look in suitable groups in Facebook or Google+. Or have you tried Googling your request? Wouldn't IT skill-articles be helpful to all business/marketing webmasters and businesses - just a thought. How about putting articles on Ezine articles or other directories. Best Wishes

#3 Tandy, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  4. website services

website services
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

What is guest posting?

First things first: let’s define our terms. “Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog.

I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

But for the longest time, I overlooked this essential discipline for growing a popular blog. I wish I hadn’t. And I hope you won’t.

5. Alika Cooper

Alika Cooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search using google search, these are some awesome sauce advance Google Parameters for finding out Guest Posting Sites.

allintitle:resources + keyword
    write for us + “keyword”
    keyword + “guest author”
    keyword + “suggest resource”
    “become a contributor”
    “submit your post”
    “accepting gust posts”
    “want to write”
    “contribute an article”
    “guest post by”
    “submit a guest post”
    "Write for us"

Or you can use softwares to search guest blogging sites and read their guidelines before writing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I think you need to take a close look at what you are using guest posting for. If you are using it for link building, you should know that this has now fallen out of favor as a link building technique. On the other hand, occasional guest posting can be used to reach out to potential visitors to get more traffic. If you do use Alika's suggestions, make sure you check out the blogs first to make sure they are related to your website, and they are popular, professionally written blogs. Don't just submit a blog post because the blog owner accepts it. Also keep in mind that while you are checking them out, they will also be checking you out. Your blog posts have to be well-written, and you have to be able to show that you know the subjects you are writing about. Just as you shouldn't post to just any blog, the one's worth posting on won't accept just any blog post either.