Growing Markets and Opportunity Markets

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by mnada1998, Jul 13, 2018.

1. mnada1998

mnada1998
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone.

Advice would be appreciated.

I was thinking of starting a business and I dont have a college education and not much knowledge of business. But I have will and commitment. And I'm young.
    Could someone answer me on what would be smarter to do? Should I open a internet company or an actual company. Keep in mind I have an 8 dollar per hour job and in-and-out. So cheap is good. Also, I have friends who have technical know-how - actual programming skills for the internet. One of my friends sells a lot of clothes on ebay and has his own store on there. He wants to start a compnay too, so I can probably partner with him on something.

I like the internet because it's global already and it's cheap to start a webpage. And I have computer knowledge but not technical skills of programming which I find tedious.

And does anyone know where I can find information on markets with a lot of opportunity and potentital growth.

I want to be really successful and make a lot of income. So I can keep on growing and invest and other stuff.

#1 mnada1998, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2018
  2. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Internet business, and internet marketing in particular, can be overwhelming if you don't have a clear idea of what you want to do and achieve, other than "making money online".

What I recommend you and your friend do, is to try your hand at freelancing first, either as a team or as individuals. This should give you an idea of what kind of markets exists for you and what services you can provide. Study how other internet businesses work. Once you have a clear vision of what kind of business you want have (ecommerce? tech start up? social enterprise?), that's when you actually start building a company.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ZhiYang

ZhiYang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a lot of study and research you need to do. First of all, you need to know what kind of business you wanted to go into, than study the market, understand how your field competitor do, is there anything that you can do better compare to them? Improve it. Like you mention internet business, then study about internet marketing, because it is something that makes you earn, it is a very critical and a must knowledge you have to master. Building a business, regardless online or offline planing and understanding the market is very important. Don't go into with blind eyes and knowledge, you'll end up giving up and go away. Good Luck man!