Greetings To All!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wkemper, Jan 10, 2012.

1. wkemper

wkemper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi! My name is Wayne Kemper. I am an Avon Executive Unit Leader & President's Club Member. I have been an Avon Representative For Nearly 7 years now. While I sell the product, my primary way of making money is the recruiting aspect of the company called Leadership.

View attachment 1074

I started off as a helper for my dad’s AVON business. He encouraged me to establish my own business, and am I ever glad that I did!! I currently have several hundred representatives in my group and I also service several hundred customers.

Because I am a full time AVON Rep, I am able to be a “stay at home dad”. My wife, of thirteen years, Brandy, has a career with an engineering firm, and because I am a full time AVON Rep, we don’t have to face the unpleasant necessity of leaving our dear four year old son, Trevor in a day care facility. I am SOOOOO thankful for that.

I have discovered that finding AVON customers is very easy, since almost EVERYONE wants to buy AVON products, although most don’t know where to buy them. That is where I come in. Also, the same holds true of people wanting to become AVON Reps…many want to become AVON Reps, but don’t know how to do so!

If you would like to take back control of YOUR time as I have, please feel free to sign up from the comfort of your own home by going to start.youravon.com and enter the reference code: wkemper. by doing so, you take control of your financial future, and start down the road to sucess. There is a FAQ section that covers most of the most common questions, but may not cover all of them. Please feel free to contact me otherwise. With Avon you are in business for yourself but not BY yourself meaning you will have support throughout your journey. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have and I will answer them to the best of my ability. If I don't KNOW the answer, I will find out for you. Look forward to hearing from you, and getting to know you!

2. FB92

FB92
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF. Enjoy your stay.

3. honitel

honitel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Wayne!
    Avon is very known today! I read some success business stories about Avon, those were people who stay at home and manage to balance business and family!