Greetings from SpotZero

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SpotZero, Jul 2, 2009.

1. SpotZero

SpotZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All,

I've frequented this forum for quite some time in the past few months and figured I should probably register and at least say hello.

A little about me, SpotZero is an online video production company that also provides social media marketing for local businesses. Thanks for reading.

Best,
    -SpotZero

#1 SpotZero, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum SpotZero. Thanks for joining and posting.

Can you please tell us a little more about the social media marketing services you provide?

Have you produced any videos specifically for marketing on YouTube?

3. jwhitakr

jwhitakr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Spotzero. I checked out your website - looks like you have a good start, but need to finish a few sections still!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

5. wussa

wussa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome SpotZero, hope you can find extra exiting things and tips on BAF. Maybe can share some of your marketing skills :) Looks like your site is not done yet but a clean and easy to look template is always a great start. Cheers
    Wussa

6. SpotZero

SpotZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal, thanks for the comment on the Hatefiring videos and yes, SpotZero.com is our site.
    These videos are actually a placeholder as we build the SpotZero site and were produced by our creative shop Supercool Creative which specializes in funny 'viral' type videos. SpotZero will be providing local and small to medium sized businesses with cost effective online video and social media marketing designed to boost awareness, increase traffic etc. We're hoping to have the site finished with the proper videos in place by next week.

To answer your YouTube marketing question, yes, with Supercool Creative and we will be modifying the same strategies with SpotZero on a more local level. We produced and marketed a video for IBM late last year for their Lotus Foundations product on YouTube getting about 60,000 views in a month and we marketed a Valentine's day video in February which has a little over 285,000 views. In both cases we hit our target demographics.

SpotZero social media packages will include targeted blog outreach, social netwoking, relevant forum outreach and social bookmarking mostly based around but not exclusive to a video we would produce including video search optimization and YouTube page and channel setup and optimization.

Forgive the long-winded response!
    Thanks for the warm welcome and we're looking forward to being a part of the forum.

7. SpotZero

SpotZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

jwhitakr, I believe you're right. Doing a live build is pretty scary!

8. SpotZero

SpotZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wussa, I'm happy to share anything I can. Yes, we're going with a Wordpress template so we could have the functionality of a website as well as the interactivity of a blog. From a social media perspective we're hoping it will be beneficial for things like linking out to other blogs and forums, allowing text and video comments etc.
    Any input is welcome!

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Your blog looks great SpotZero, it provides a good source for the latest online industry news, I've bookmarked it.

What are the starting budgets required by a business, to consider using your service to create a viral YouTube video?

10. SpotZero

SpotZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal, thanks for the question. A starting budget for a viral YouTube video really depends on your definition of 'viral' and starts with establishing a goal to to be achieved with the video for instance, increase sales, increase website traffic, improve brand awareness, expand customer engagement, get more subscribers or start an online conversation. Then we can define objectives like X number of conversations online and X number of views across YouTube and the other top video sharing sites like MetaCafe and DailyMotion.

Assuming that by viral, you mean a typically funny or shocking video with at least hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube, this type of approach can start as low as 25K including creative, production and social media marketing. Factors include production costs (actors, sets, locations, depending on how ambitious the creative is) and the extent of marketing required to achieve the desired results.

That said, if you are looking for a :60 video, shot at your location in a documentary or 'Travel Channel' style, those start at about $499 and can be accompanied by a local social media marketing package for under $1500 for both. These are designed for local and SMBs looking to gain from the engagement and search benefits that this more 'personal' style video can bring.

SZ

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the explanation of your services SpotZero. Can you please give some details as to what would be included in your "social media marketing package"?

12. SpotZero

SpotZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal, thanks for asking. We are finalizing the specifics and pricing of the starting local social media package and will have that on our website by Monday. I'll be sure to give the details here for you as well. Hope you all have a great weekend!

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks SpotZero, I look forward to seeing that.

14. dstar1230

dstar1230
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi,welcome,this is Andy from China,also a newbie here..

15. SpotZero

SpotZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Andy, welcome. What part of China are you from?

16. dstar1230

dstar1230
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Shenzhen,many electronic product here with good price,usb,mobile and so on,if you need something,maybe i can help you.

17. SpotZero

SpotZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re: Social Media Marketing Packages

Fergal, we have the description and pricing up for our local and small business social media marketing package. Our strategy is to center a localized social media campaign around one or more videos which create a focal point for conversation and open opportunities to expand the conversation on blogs, forums, and through social networking and social bookmarking.

Here's are the links:
    http://spotzero.com/social-media-marketing/
    http://spotzero.com/prices-and-specials/

Thanks again for asking and let me know if you have any questions,
    SZ

18. huanic

huanic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the explanation of your services SpotZero. Can you please give some details as to what would

19. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks SZ, nice to see that your services are developing and moving forward, your videos look great.

Please let me know if you might be interested in this.