Greetings Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chriskennedy10, Feb 5, 2010.

1. chriskennedy10

chriskennedy10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Greetings everyone! Hope to get some feedback from my e-business website. It's a capital matchmaking site that connects capital investors with entrepreneurs/capital seekers. Still in development, but taking emails for registration opportunities. Please take a look if you've got an idea and need capital and/or are looking for capital.

www.conektinc.com
    "Capital Matchmaking"
    Chris Kennedy

2. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I liked the simplicity of your website. just like google did. but it might be better if no background image. or could find another picture. or move the text from the image, so that the face of the man is not covered.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Chris welcome to Business Advice Forum. Thanks for joining and posting. Obviously your website is really a place-holder until your full site is finished. People are generally wary of giving their email address for fear that they will be spammed. The addition of a privacy policy plus a note saying that you hate spam and will not spam any of the collected emails, would give your visitors some comfort and increase the number of them that leave you with their email address.

When I submitted my email address I got the error message below;

4. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome chriskennedy10 To BusinessAdviceForum.

The site you've mentioned is very simple but I wish you all the best for it's effectiveness. Hope to see more of your posting. All the best!

5. chriskennedy10

chriskennedy10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thankyou for the feedback

Great advice thank you so much.
    Chrisdina - I was able to get my web team to update the logo.
    Fergal the feedback will be very useful even though, yes it is a placeholder it should still be meaningful. More testing for my team to work on to get the bugs out for sure.