Great_Asset announces BAF merger

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Great_Asset, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Great_Asset

Great_Asset
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In yet another controversial move for entrepreneurial powerhouse Great_Asset, a merger between the said firm and Business Advice Forum (BAF) was announced this evening.

Great_Asset, with its humble beginnings in outside sales after college, is now taking it to the next level as an insurance agent with a major provider. Never satisfied, Great_Asset is also heavily entrepreneurially inclined and has opportunities in several fields (including Commercial Finance, Realty, and Warehouse Brokering) and hopes to explore these avenues with its new colleagues at BAF.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

There is no truth in what you are saying. There is no merger between BAF and Great_Asset. Please let me know why you would say this, when it is not true?

3. Great_Asset

Great_Asset
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe it was in reference to, I don't know... my username? I know my post reads like a press release, it was supposed to, this is a business forum and yet I incorporated humor in my initial posting...

Great_Asset is my chosen username.
    BAF is used as an acronym for Business Advice Forum.

Lighten up.

#3 Great_Asset, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry about that. Your introduction was the first post of yours that I read and truth is I thought you were actually some kind of bot. We get a huge amount of bots trying to spam the forums, literally hundreds of them every day. Sometimes in our efforts to keep the spam out, we mistakenly get suspicious of genuine members.

So apologies again, I'm delighted that you're a real person who has joined our forum and started posting :). You are most welcome here.

5. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, this looks really confusing. Even after explanation, i still confuse that this Great Asset is an organizaton that merge with BAF. Anyway, welcome you on board, great Asset!