Great virtual startup business idea?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Rome2527, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Rome2527

Rome2527
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I would like to start a experiment/project on developing an online business. I would like to outsource the work to Americans to help create jobs people with talent, creative etc, but be able to run it and collaborate from home, with Google Drive etc. Like a virtual team that produces goods/services where I can just manage and someone can place order or even make something like a factory...idk...something... What is an idea you recommend to start the with/What business is always in demand? I like the idea of investing but not for stocks at the moments, more tangible like realestate or the game monopoly, etc and if it is a poor idea, what would you recommend to make it successful? any advice, or criticism, no matter how critical would be great. Thanks for the help family!.

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm.. So you plan to start an an online business.. Are you already familiar with eCommerce platforms? First - what is you business idea? What do you plan to sell & outsource? The first step you can do is to the the online market, the marketing strategies involve and the type of websites that is used. As I have said, eCommerce platforms can be one thing that will be needed to your business plan. I suggest you research about it so you can have an idea.

What's in demand depends on what and where your target is. Real estate can be a good market - but do you know anything about it? are you prepared? etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. renegadeleader

renegadeleader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So your planning to make a business like flippa? You should start a website that offers a free posting for job opening exclusive only to Americans.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Rome2527 it sounds to me that the next thing you need to do is to decide on a business idea and then research that idea to see if it can be developed into a feasible business. Do you have any industry knowledge, hobbies, skills or previous experience that you feel you might be able to develop into a profitable business.

5. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hmmm if you are willing a business like that you should have a online presence first because in this age of globlization any business can not survive without online presence because technology has made the difference. today any person who is a potential customer search the product, goods, services online so to get sucess in any business online presence is must. You can use other source also but online presence is also needed.

6. Aniruddh

Aniruddh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on what kind of stuff our are willing to do. I am myself interested in coding etc., so I am gonna start a web designing company in a few months.
    According to me, you don't need a degree or anything other than access to internet and a little skill.
    Just post what you are willing to do, then I can help you out more :)