Great User Experience Through Live Chat Customer Support

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by TimB, Aug 28, 2012.

1. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unfortunately, the self-service model failed to recognize the fact that some customers may still need some form of assurance through live communication.

If your website sells online products or services, live website chat is the solution that can help in improving your customer support services. Live chat customer support software accompanied with fully trained chat agents allows your business to add a professional look and feel, to your website. The opportunity of providing personalized online customer support to potential customers creates a great shopping experience.

Online businesses can add a personal touch with live support website services by showing a picture of the chat agent. This way, the customers get a sense of personalized service and do not feel that they are communicating with some sort of automated tool.

Live website chat support is one of the top solutions for providing fast and reliable customer service at quite economical rates. Keeping undecided customers engaged and addressing their needs and concerns is very important for online businesses and live chat is doing the job in a commendable way.

If you want to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction, it is of paramount importance that your support staff answers client requests in timely and efficient manner. If that is your goal, live chat customer support software is the perfect tool.

A website with live website chat support also displays professionalism and creates the impression that the management present online on a consistent basis. This creates a better chance of attracting serious shoppers as they are able to communicate with management and know that they can have their concerns addressed without difficulty.

Live website chat agents that are able to interact with online customers in a professional manner are essential for overall success of your business in addition to a robust live chat support system.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jeniffer

jeniffer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with discussion. Today Live chat is most prominent tool for business which is adopted by website owners. You will get live chat service just at nominal fee. Many companies are offer such a service like Live2Support. Add Live2Support's live chat on your website and support your customers smoothly.

You can download from Live2Support .com

3. Johndoe_56

Johndoe_56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right, I personally like eAssistance Pro Live chat solution. Its fast, secure, reliable and low price live chat software. To know more Simply open Google and search by name "eAssistance Pro live chat software"

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Probably Live Chat support is to best way to interact with customers. I have seen such services in some WebHosting services. The ticket/email services can something be lengthy when we forget to mention a thing. But in Live chat support, we can tell everything right there.

5. BrianMitchell1

BrianMitchell1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's totally true that live chat supports a lot in this case. Costumers queries can be handled easily by this way.

6. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm a big fan of live chat services. It's extremely professional if maintained well enough. Having a live chat that's constantly offline and has ridiculously long waits before speaking to an operator obviously has the opposite affect.

7. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having a LiveChat service really helps handle the customers queries in a better manner and all the issues are dealt promptly providing higher customer satisfaction.

For online services it is a great way to assist customers in the purchase decision and make sure the lead is converted.

8. DanaMariePerez

DanaMariePerez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to agree with what is mentioned above. I probably believe that, in our high technology today, everything can be converted online. And the existence of live chat tools greatly helps in the implementation of proper online customer care. It is something very amazing and useful for the company to reach out to the customers and for the customers to reach the company. In our company, we use this live chat tool called Offerchat.

9. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Live chat software is awesome! Everyone should use it :)

10. twiat

twiat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice sharing.I like this.

11. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nice post. Live chat is really an efficient tool to improve customer satisfaction. With live chat, you can communicate with visitors in real time. If live chat can be integrated with some other customer service tools, it will be even greater. Comm100 is one of the few vendors integrating live chat, ticket, knowledge base, help desk software into a full system. comm100.com/livechat

12. zunick

zunick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Live chats are always helpful to solve out queries about any thing through Customer Support Executives .

13. shaadisankalp

shaadisankalp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice sharing. I like It..........

14. kobyparsons

kobyparsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Live chat is an easy way to support and help others to answer their queries about their question. Nice post.

15. Zoey Richardson

Zoey Richardson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Live Chat for Website - INSIDE

Great article! When talking about live chat, Inside always pop-up in my mind. I accidentally came across inside, and after looking through their site http://www.inside.tm/, it morphs a business website into a virtual storefront so business personnel can see and help their site visitors in real-time using chat.

16. tomasbavington

tomasbavington
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Comm100, Live2Support, eAssistance Pro and LiveChat have all been mentioned but what about the smaller businesses that are looking for a financially viable (but 100% customisable) solution that's based in the UK?

I'm throwing my hat in with Click4Assistance - my partner uses it and, for the price, the functionality is through the roof. File transfer, website heatmaps,cobrowsing and 100% customisable so it looks like your company is providing the solution.

...that's some yummy live chat software right there.

17. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have tried Comm100 before it is nice. Now , We use olark.

18. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can always try http://www.IMsupporting.com :)

19. trot12345

trot12345
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most likely Live Chat support would be to best way to connect to customers. I have seen such services in certain WebHosting services. The ticket/email services may something be lengthy whenever we forget to mention anything. But in Live speak support, we can tell everything immediately.