Great opportunity to make money!

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by jingjoyce, Sep 25, 2009.

1. jingjoyce

jingjoyce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did a research recently, and I found that when you search in the answer yahoo, you will find there are hundreds of people from all over the world seeking for the best way to lose weight each day. I’m wondering if it is an opportunity for our worldwide retailers to sell such weight-management products. I think at least two reasons you are going to make money from selling such kind of items. First, great demands. Due to there are many overweight friends are in desperate needs for some good ways to lose weight to become slender as well as muscular, you are going to help them while making money. Second, buy such hot sale items from wholesale EBsilk. You are sure to get great profits from wholesale EBsilk who will offer you both quality products and favorable price. Since weight-management products are hot sale products all the time and wholesale EBsilk will also stand by your side always. Hope you are going to find this post useful.

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, i'm using yahoo answer for long time and they seems dont like those website link that promotion/selling product, it is high chance to get banned. However, if you can find the question related to your product,then you can make some information/helpful answer, yahoo answer always bring targeted traffic.

By the way, FYI, only yahoo answer account with level 2 or about can post clickable link