Great Games 24/7 Needs review

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by ace, Aug 26, 2011.

1. ace

ace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The logo needs work. It's too plain. Looks very 90's.
    I like the custom favicon.
    Overall, the site is nice.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'd agree with Jerlene, in relation to the logo, I do feel it could be improved to make your site appear more appealing and professional. Your site uses a similar template to lots of other gaming sites I've seen, I'd also suggest that you do something to make your site stand out from the rest and that makes people want to join it.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I agree with both Jerlene and Fergal, the logo is too plain. Fergal also brought up another point. Your site looks like many other sites. I would not know your site even existed if you did not request a review. Rather than have the games on your home page, I would tell people how you are different from other sites, and why they should come to you. Then, in the different categories, describe the type of games in that category, and link to a few of the featured games in each category, rather than have featured games as a separate part of the page. You can then have the list of games for each category on an interior page for the category. I would also not have the "latest 500 games" on the front page unless you regularly add 500 games to the site - you already have a spot for the latest games, that's enough.

5. Nova

Nova
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great site dude! I will register on it maybe later