Great failures leads to great success when you avoid discourage yourself.....

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bmwillsmith, May 9, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Friends, we have many things in life. But when it comes to goal, we have to be strict in achieving it, i am especially telling to those young bullets those who have fire to do something.

"Most people give up just when they are about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touch down."

Yes they are the great lines. Everyone runs in the game but there will be small different between winners and losers.

"If you want to succeed, double your failure rate" said by Tom Watson Sr., of IBM. Yes, this line inspires us a lot. We do not get discourage or dullness from failures. Don't know may be are about to reach it. Try and try win your dreams.

2. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am really inspired from all bmwillsmith has posted. In everything we plan to achieve, we do set goals for them...however, when roads get tougher and the highways no longer to see, we tend to stop and give up...and some even stop when it's just a block away from success that we've heading to.
    This must be the time to remember that whenever we become weak and almost decided to stop, think again and look back at the very reason why we decided to start...
    Winners may fail, but they are those who never stop...just as the saying goes...success can be found at the end of the rainbow, so when success is not yet seen...it's not yet the end! Do not give up...because when the time comes that we overcome all the tests and trials, this is when we realize that those failures made us stronger and find that success is greater.

3. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much for your support on my posts and keep participate...