Great advice if you have no money to start a business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by RestOwner, May 28, 2010.

1. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found this article with very great and important information if you plan to start a business and you have no money to start.

Here's a short excerpt:
    "Start With The Easy Stuff: Eliminate Expenses

1. Don’t rent an office! – work from home. Or better yet work from the best free office with locations everywhere: Starbucks. If you need to meet with a client and are worried about seeming small time without an office, don’t be. Just meet them at a restaurant for a lunch meeting. This is what people with the nicest offices do anyway.

2. Don’t hire any employees! – do it all yourself until you have some $ coming in the door.

3. Don’t hire lawyers, technical people, graphic designers, or assistants (see below)
    Legal Stuff and Incorporating

4. Get a free lawyer and legal advice from the mentors at Score.org

5. Find a website with a similar legal document and modify it to your needs"

And here's the full article(don't be lazy to read all of it lol): http://www.startbreakingfree.com/273/46-ways-to-start-a-business-with-no-money/

2. mishidpfoc

mishidpfoc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,RestOwner

Thanks for sharing your ideas of starting a business without investment I am sure it will help many people.I visit your website its really helpful.It guide how to cut the cost or expenditure of a business to generate more profit

Thanks

3. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You're welcome mishidpfoc, but I'm not the owner of the website. I just searched the information and brought it her to share it with others.

4. bizadvisor

bizadvisor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good article, thanks for sharing. My very best advice is to save money.

5. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you're welcome bizadvisor

6. DKeithD

DKeithD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice article.. Thank you so much for sharing..

7. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well Finance is backbone of any business, so if one has little money or no money , one can still start a business om credit basis and above mentioned tips comes in very much handy till you built up a financial frame strong enough to support your business structure.....

I have also done many successful events during my college days with virtually no money in hand and they all turned up very well.need is in mind sometimes and that leads to what marketers often term "Artificial Demand"...:)