Googlebot can’t access my site. Please help

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by stevex, Feb 20, 2015.

1. stevex

stevex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My site in webmaster tools showing certain errors due to which the Googlebot can’t access my site 24x7pills.com. The errors showing 404 response Code on two urls while crawling and DNS error. Please help me to how to remove these errors from the site so that Googlebot could access the site.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What are the specific errors you are getting (copy and paste the content from Webmaster Tools)? What are the two URLs(Without the coding at the beginning, that will turn them into a link when you post them)? Has Webmaster Tools given you any hints on how to solve the problem?

3. adrianlynch

adrianlynch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

looks fine to me, the cache copy is available for the home page
    This is Google's cache of 24x7pills . com. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 6 Feb 2015 21:10:57 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

If there are any other internal pages please share them and do share the complete error..

4. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just delete the home page and upload the files of the same once again. One time my website got hacked and I too applied the same procedure to get it done up. And so the same would work out in your case as well.

5. Ella Rich

Ella Rich
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Googlebot simply needs to be able to crawl your site. Make sure you haven't blocked them via robots.txt, submit an XML sitemap and check your progress using Google Webmaster Tools or your own web logs.