Google +

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Tandy, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am reading & working my way through an excellent little book SEO Step by Step, by Caimin Jones, full of references, helpful tips etc, he even answered an email with help when i struggled with something, highly recommended. Also one of the references was re Google+ Search Engine Optimization (SEO), using Google Plus - See more at: http://www.martinshervington.com/what-is-google-plus/#sthash.bI6QrSMW.dpuf if anyone wants to learn more about google plus take a look.:$$:

2. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well described. Google + does have a real impact on the search engine ranking. In order to make out the things, we its absolutely recommended to build a profile with G+ which apparently make ranking get a boost all over there.

3. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well described. Now these day Google + make their interface more attractive and simple user interface. Now they also provide tutorial for new users. If a user Sign up first time then he get first take a look option and find everything on this by step by step procedure.

4. Bethany Thomson

Bethany Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing, Tandy. You can't do social media without G+, so it's always nice to learn something new about this social media.

5. Alexander Cooper

Alexander Cooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not understand how google + can effect on SEO! To my mind facebook and twitter gives more traffic on my website and clients!

6. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google+ is very good for the business and it comes in use for promoting purpose. Google plus is also known as social networking site and in that you need to make your own business profile page, later you can join the community which helps you to gain the traffic.

7. shah vikas

shah vikas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google+ is the best Social Media Marketing and in that to make your own business page, and Google+ is the best way in website traffic and Promoting...

8. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow!

It's excellent site telling about Google+ beneficially. Thank to make me learn it more just not only using it for share some information to friends but also making business too.

Thanks for a very nice site.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.