Google Webmaster Related Help

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Tonylest75, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Friends,
    I added created a Google webmaster account for a website and it is verified by two methods Google meta verification as well as with Google Analytics link.
    But it doesn't show the search query . What is the issue?

2. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the search query you are talking about? Please define your search query here.

Thanks

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I am also having trouble understanding your question. You've created a webmaster account for your website, added Google Analytics to the code, and have verified yourself as the owner of the website. But now your website doesn't show in a "search query". I'm unsure what you mean by "search query". Do you mean that you are searching for it in Google? Are you expecting it to be on the first page? What keyword are you using for the search? Explaining what you mean by "search query" will help us provide a more helpful answer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Petko

Petko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, what do you mean by search query? Probably the site is not indexed yet? Have you post unique content? try to search for "site:yoursite.com" to see if the site is indexed. If not give it some time, if the content is unique. If you are expecting your site to be on page 1, you need first to optimize it and then build some backlinks. Explain more what do you mean?

Cheers
    Petko

5. promocodegirl

promocodegirl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you mean you website can,t come in Google Search Result even you verify your website in webmaster? show your URL so you'll get some help!

6. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think I got your question. No data is showing on the search terms or queries?

If I got your question correctly, I had the same problem before. What I did is simply changed the verification method from meta tag to HTML verification. I'm not so sure why, but it worked.

7. seodubay

seodubay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It will show up in few days after the verification. make off page links it is also important.

8. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search queries will only show in Webmaster tools once your site is ranking high enough for it to appear in search results. If it's a new site, then that won't happen for a while

9. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I mean search term but all things are other's thing in webmaster tools are appearing well.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I am asking about Google webmaster tool function, so there is no need of url.

10. rkraj

rkraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you site is new then it will take time to display the search metrics of the website. Please wait you will see the results over there.

11. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

search query and Google web master verification are not at all co related, do some back ground work.

12. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's already in ranking some of keywords, as you know about webmaster tool it shows search term report even your website after 50 or 60 even 90th position but then it gives you idea should also include these term in your off page work.

13. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, you have to verify from one method only. Search query takes time to display in webmaster tool and if your website does not rank on any keywords, then search query will not display anything.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.