Google PR Update November 2012

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by apexis, Oct 29, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google PR Update November 2012
    Queries started on net about next google pr update on November 2012. As the last pr update was 2nd Aug. I think next update should be on first week of November. Some other says it might be released on between 10 -12 Nov. What you think?

2. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PR update is no longer a key metric to rank a site, secondly the update is not up to date. Usually PR update is bundle with algorithm, I am more concern on algorithm change.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you think the site that drop its ranking on searches can still have higher Pr by the next update?
    Still excited to know how my PR will be.

4. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I havent been looking for my own PR for a long long time now. Although it is a great metric on page importance, Google made it clear that SEOs should'nt be obsess in getting a high PR before.

But it still plays a huge part in their algorithm among the 200 signals.

5. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, because PR is purely depend on link. I have seem lot of PR0 site rank higher than high PR site.

PR is only important for crawl and indexing, high PR site will get the priority to crawl.

http://www.seomoz.org/blog/common-technical-seo-problems-and-how-to-solve-them

6. renegadeleader

renegadeleader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I expect increase on my PR. I do descent SEO strategy and last month I also increase my web traffic. So im expecting good PR this month.

7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google PR depend on your link juice not on traffic at all.

8. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not have any idea what will happen after the up date because we have seen a lot more changes in rankings science the last up date in terms of panda, penguin, page layout etc. Since the time was very hard to pass for small businesses to survive. So we can just hope that it would be better for the sites that have seen a drop down in their KW rankings and they will have the same PR or better within the couple of dates. Let's see what will happen..... Good Luck for all

9. malim

malim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No clue when google takes update. I haven't seen any change in the starting november.

10. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think also,that PR update has to come in November,last time my pr increase to 4.....

11. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, PR has to start in November But On which date don't know. But if you did well back links or you keep uniqueness in you post or article, or SEO. No need to worry. I don't know what will be my PR But still i am waiting for it..

12. John80

John80
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't know the Exact Date but hoping for positive change :)

13. haodl

haodl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, My keyword droped in the September, when that i don't know google update or not

14. SSLMatrix

SSLMatrix
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google decide rank by 200 factors. For your kind information PR is one of the factor among them.

15. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think we shouldnt put too much attention on the PR, it is better to focus on the SERP
    When is the PR update is not really a matter because the actual PR is update time to time just as SERP, just the PR tools or saying the number is not being update, mean that the PR update is just telling you the recent PR, it isnt important at all

16. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I really pay NO attention to Google PR any more. I'm only worried about traffic and conversion - do they find my site and do they call, email or take other action.

I've seen many websites that rank higher in the SERPs than other sites with higher PageRank. Sure, the higher PR site may give more authority to its outbound links, but unless you are selling "do follow" links (a major no-no) WHO CARES what juice the outbound links get? Not me!