Google Plus

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by smartkathy, Dec 24, 2012.

1. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google plus has grown since its infancy. It is a great social media to promote your blogs or websites. If you are an active member and scheduled your update regular manner, then your profile will count as a valuable profile and your website traffic will increase. But it should be real.:)

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been in google+ for around 3 years as far as I knew. How do I get to make people add me to their list?

3. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just daily update it not only with your content and links. But you can update it with new information, funny gif files, images etc and participate with other members. Promote your profile link in other social media sites, blog commenting etc.

4. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google+ listing is useful for your rankings and traffic

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Why? How can website owners use Google+ to improve their rankings and traffic? Do you have something to add to the discussion that has not already been said? If so, that would be very helpful - a one sentence post is not.

6. smo9marketing

smo9marketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get people to add you to their google+

1. Add THEM.

They will be notified and you'll have a chance to make a first impression

2. BUT make SURE that you raise your chances of being Followed Back by using a descriptive name and avatar.

Also

3. Comment on their streams with wisdom.

That will get followers to love and follow you.

7. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3 years? G+ launched on June 28, 2011.

G+ authorship is effectively help to increase traffic, the traffic come from:

1. Gmail send notification to follower and friends.
    2. Authorship profile in SERP, the author face attract more user to click.
    3. G+ profile = Website. When the number of circle follower increase, it help improve site SERP ranking.

8. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't really find it that useful. I liked what they had planned for it, but the bottom line is most people aren't willing to give up Facebook. That's where the money is at right now.

9. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google+ is a multilingual social networking and identity service owned and operated by Google Inc. It integrates social services such as Google Profiles, and introduces new services recognized as Circles, Hangouts and Sparks.

10. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google plus is best way of traffic, Google will really try to integrate the social signals they can extract from Google plus into their search engine rankings. Google Plus increases your SEO by rewarding you with more appearances in the Google search streams of your followers, friends and Google Plus members.

11. Interactiveonlin

Interactiveonlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Still nowadays FB is the best source of traffic and as for rankings, I think that is just rumors and there is no affect because of +1s from G+

12. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ya, more specifically it's Googles first and probably last attempt to try and get involved in socail networking outside of email. It was a successful for like the first week and then ever since then it just has slowly went downhill. I dont know any of my friends that use it which says a lot. Lots of people say they know about it but just dont like it. If you just signed up I wouldn't plan on it getting active.

13. abhirampathak3

abhirampathak3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Improving Your Results in Google Search
    Google+ has a lot of features and elements built in that will allow Google to have better information to collect about your website from your social circles.
    2. Improved Quality In Search Results
    Now you can’t cheat anymore and have false results due to artificial linking. If you are a spammer, Google will know and will be able to distinguish between a real profile and a spam one. This is great!

14. spyindiatom

spyindiatom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google plus also a good social website like Face book.I think sharing our blogs in it is more useful.

15. David Miller

David Miller
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It cannot be stressed enough that remaining ACTIVE on G+ is the key to success with that outlet. For a business, it should be treated similarly to Twitter in terms of update volume.