Google penguin panda effect

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by manishsqrt, Jun 6, 2015.

1. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to know if my link is on a site which is negatively affected by google panda changes, then will it also negatively affect my website.

2. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your SERP is going down I am sure you are penalized by Google penguin. Maybe you have used black hat if your site is affected by Google penguin panda.

3. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the difference between penguine and panda, yes my serp is going down but i thoughts that may be because my competitors are working hard.Never thought that it was due to blackhat.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Just because someone's rankings go down, that does not mean they have been penalized by Google. It could mean they have simply not done everything they should be doing, or are inadvertently doing something wrong because they don't know better. Yes, there are those who purposely use black hat methods, but it could also be due to a lack of knowledge. Speaking of which, there is no such thing as Google Penguin Panda. They are two separate updates, created for two separate reasons.

It is entirely possible that you could be correct - your competitors are utilizing the proper methods, and performing the proper tasks in the proper places, and more often, than you are. Some may be using black hat techniques, but that is not the only reason they are ranking higher than you. Google Penguin was created to penalize those who violate the Webmaster Guidelines and use black hat techniques. Google Panda was created to penalize low quality websites with low-quality content.

5. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes of course,
    If you are getting low quality link from from spammy website e.g. Low quality directory and bookmarking. then it is more chances to impact on your site. Your website may be penalize.

I would recommend you some below useful tips before creating back link from a site.

1. Check out Site D.A (Domain Authority)
    2. Check out Site P.R (Page Rank)
    3. Site should be relevant you niche
    4. Site does not have bulk different category links
    5. Site should be shown in Google while search it

6. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get ready for June 2015 Google Panda and Penguin update. Google officially announce that till mid June we comes with both Google panda and penguin update and refresh also. so those website who penalize in previous update they change content and remove bad links will be improve their rank this year let see what will happen