Google Penguin 3.1 Was Rolling Out

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kpkarthik, Dec 5, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My keyword ranking position are not stable position on organic result of Google search engine from past 3 days.Some time all the keywords were improving, some time dropping from their constant ranking.I have searched the reason for that from many SEO update websites.Finally i got the reason.Yes Google Penguin algorithm 3.1 was rolling out from Nov 30,2014.It will be happen same in next few days.

2. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the post, from last couple of days I was facing the same problem and I was not knowing the reason why I am facing. My keywords started to fall constantly it make startled when I saw my keywords is improving and the next day it was dropping I get confused what is happening with my keywords. now I have come to know why I was facing this. Because of google penguin 3.1 was rolling out.

3. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is google penguin 3.1 algorithm exactly? Could you please provide me with some more information on it thank you.

4. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Penguin is an algorithm update of Google Search Engine.

This algo update go through the links of sites over the Internet and de-index or penalize those sites that have numbers of spammy or suspicious links. For example, a site that has multiple links coming from same ip will be penalized and as a result will not be available in Google Search. Google Penguin algorithm was rolled out by Google to ensure the quality of their Search Engine Result Pages so only the sites with links coming from authority or quality sites will be displayed on Search Engine Result Pages.

5. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

6. sulbha

sulbha
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Google has told us many times that, they wouldn’t push out major updates during busy holiday seasons. So in my observation this cannot be true, no Penguin 3.1 rolled out. I can't believe what I am seeing and hearing - a Google Penguin refresh that hit.