Google Panda is not regularly working in real time

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by w3web, Mar 30, 2016.

1. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently I have got the information from the Official representatives of Google that, Panda their quality content verifying algorithm is not working in real time on continuous process. They revealed that they have set some time limits on its working. Up to know we are so focused on content quality, so it the time to focus more on quality links and give limited importance to content quality.
    Give me your views on it.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Was this person an actual google emplyee? Were they part of the Panda program? If the answer is no to both questions then ignore their advice.

Panda isn't a real time program. It runs as a cleaning program as and when Google presses the button. Rest assured content (and internal linking) is far more important now than it ever was.

3. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please go through this link http://www.digitalvani.com/google-panda-is-now-included-in-the-ranking-algorithm.html
    That gives details of Google Panda.

4. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have gone through the link, am not talking about Penguin, it is Panda. If your have latest updated information on Panda then share with me.

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Not sure what your point is. I agree Panda is part of the core algorithm and it is applied as and when Google decides. You conjectured that you should focus on linking not content because Panda is not real-time. I disagree, content is far more important and should not be replaced with link building.

6. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think about you have good quality back links and your content is not effective, then what about your bounce rate? As we know that Google SERP seriously considers high bounce rate, so chances that your site is dropping down in spite of having good back links.

7. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Panda was not about links, Panda was about content. A high bounce rate is only a very minor ranking signal and it would only be relevant if Google knows about your visitors and they arrived via a search. If you use one of the better analytics packages and get traffic form sources such as this forum, Google will never know what your bounce rate is.

8. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keeping aside the issue with the Panda algorithm, no matter whatever changes come with the Google Algorithm, Content will be always the primary strategy. Quality content and quality backlinks both have their own impact on the search engine rankings.