Google page rank

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Joel, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Joel

Joel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to know how i can improve my google page rank for my site?

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the only way to improve your PR is through link building.
    You need dofollow backlink which pass the PR juice to your website to improve your PR

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I agree with sigma, the most effective way to improve your Page Rank, is to build quality links back to your site. However, it's remember that quality traffic is more important than page rank and it is wasteful to spend too much of your time and energy focused on increasing your site's Page Rank. You can see links to relevant previous discussions in the Link Building section of our Featured Sales & Marketing + Online Promotion & SEO Threads.

4. Alvasin

Alvasin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Within the past few years, Google has become the far most utilized search engine worldwide. A decisive factor therefore was, besides high performance and ease of use, the superior quality of search results compared to other search engines. This quality of search results is substantially based on PageRank, a sophisticated method to rank web documents.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This looks like it was quoted from a longer article. Do you have a link to the article so others can read it to get more information. It seems to me that, as Fergal mentioned, concentrating exclusively on Page Rank could be detrimental rather than helpful. Reading the rest of the article could clear up any confusion.

6. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google pays attention to the quality and quantity on your external links) and about it you can read on this forum, there are many threads about PR increasing here)))

7. ecombiz1

ecombiz1
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

back linkings is good for page rank

8. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rank any page is Google own algorithm. Get do-follow back links for your website from high PR websites. Do always relevant seo and try to be search engine friendly...

9. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all we must know how google give a page rank to a site Here's a quick definition of Page Rank. Page Rank is Google's way of giving a specific value to how popular your website is. It is based on the number of "votes" other websites cast for your website. A "vote" is simply when another website places a link on their website that is pointing to your website. Generally, the more "votes" or links you have pointing to your website, the higher your Page Rank (PR) will be. Page Rank is 1 of the many factors that Google takes
    into account when ranking websites.